Free. Please take.

You can see the rest of my photos here.

Free. Please take.
A rather brief art instillation in the practice rooms of the Lawrence Conservatory made for the benefit of those who may see and enjoy it.
When deciding what to do for my final project in this class, I kept coming back to this idea. It’s an idea that’s been done before by a club I believe, but not on this scale with every practice room in mind. A lot of my projects throughout the term have had to do with the Conservatory and so I wanted this last project to be something related to that. Through this project I was able to engage with the students of the Con in a positive way during a very stressful end of the term. I hope this project helped foster a little more cheerful environment, even if only on a small scale.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound project

Reflection

Photo project