intro

This is my artist blog, and it doesn't look like much yet but thank you for taking a look.
I've studied classical music in school for a rather long time but I'm looking for new outlets of expression to explore.
My artistic identity is something I myself have yet to pinpoint. I've never quite figured that out, but maybe this blog will help me focus on some inward analysis.
Many forms and mediums of art interest me and I've attempted creation in many directions already, but none of them felt quite right, if that makes any sense.
Technology and new media is something that I'm completely new to and it'll be interesting to see what kind of stuff comes out of this endeavor. 
My name is Jeanette.

Comments

  1. Relatable. It's so easy to become consumed by something and begin to feel as if you are missing out or even limiting yourself. But I believe in you yoo, and I'm excited to see how your blog progresses.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection

Research report on Oppenheimer