Something is Happening

I was stuck at work during our gallery show reception, but this was what it looked like if you missed it too! In the tiny lil Mudd Gallery on the 3rd floor of the library, our class showcased some of our work from this term in a show entitled "Something is Happening" this past week. Preparing for the show, we did some smaller test inkjet prints and did a kind of little gallery walk in the classroom to critique each others photos before getting the full size prints done, which was extremely helpful for me at least in deciding which photos I wanted to present and how I wanted to present them. After that, I designed a photo book which included the rest of my photos as well as the description that I wrote in my previous blog post which you can see here. I think the whole project came together really well in that I accomplished a sort of cohesion between the prints and my photo book and that really helped to get the main point of my project across. Thank you to anybody who took the time to come and take a look at our projects. ♡♡♡♡♡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection

Sound project

Research report on Oppenheimer